Register/Begin Courses at ANY TIME!The Certificate Program Structure:
• Individuals enrolling in one of the certificate programs must complete the internship and provide proof of CPR/First Aid certification at the completion of the program. Individual courses may be taken for continuing education units/credits.
• Courses are 8 weeks in length and are offered year-round.
• Individual course Registration: Each course within a program is $275 ($315 for the Internships)
• Program Registration Discount: Register for an entire program and receive $25 off each course (Internships do not apply). That means you only pay $250 per course!
• PLEASE NOTE: Registration for out-of-state/international students is available at no additional cost. Since the courses our online, you never have to go to the school for registration/class time. Simply select the course(s) you want to register for and then proceed to check out.
For a complete list of required course materials, click on the program of choice below:
Fitness Business Management
Personal Fitness Training/Advanced Personal Fitness Training
Personal/Group Exercise Training for Older Adults
School Nutrition and Wellness
Sports Nutrition and Performance
Women's Exercise Training and Wellness
Please call 601-266-4186 or 266-4187 between 7:30 a.m. and 5 p.m. Monday through Friday with a VISA or MasterCard
Please download registration form and fax to 601-266-5839
International Center, Fifth Floor, Room 505
Please complete registration form and mail along with check, money order or credit card information (do not send cash) to:
Southern Miss Professional Development and Educational Outreach
118 College Drive #5136
Hattiesburgh, MS 39406-0001.
Please make checks payable to Southern Miss.
Books and Supplies
Upon enrolling students will be sent a document that provides information on how to purchase the necessary required materials for the courses they have enrolled in. Materials are purchased online.